Saturday, September 7, 2013

D&D Challenge Day 6

(I know this is two days in a row I am behind, this stuff happens.)

Favorite Deity, that is an interesting one.  Hmmmm.  Several pop out, and also showing my bias for The Realms with names like Bhaal, Bane, Myrkul, Cyric, Kelemvor and Mask.  All of them have good and bad points to being the favorite.  Though, Bhaal was gone before 2E started which I never liked.  Myrkul isn't gone, but he is, but he isn't...it gets confusing.  Kelemvor was cool in the books, yet the god was kind "meh" after awhile.  Cyric was nice for a bit, but to crazy.

And then there is Mask.  Who I love to use even in my own worlds.  So, I guess the one legged god--given to Kezef the Chaos Hound and who hungers for more of the god--of thieves and rouges is my diety.

No comments:

Post a Comment