Monday, September 2, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge Day Two

My favorite class is hard.  There have been may games where I liked playing humans.  Humans are amazing.  Thanks to a friend for this, I like playing humans.  Yet, my first character every, as I stated yesterday was a dwarven thief.  The first character in a D&D game I was able to play was an elven ranger.  I have played almost all of the base races in the player's handbook.  Haven't tried gnomes--there is something that bothers me about them really--and haven't tried the half-orc yet--however, I would like to play one of these brutes as something else.  Not a fighter, but maybe a 1E assassin or cleric.  Could be fun.

And I am digressing. Trying to get my head to come around to the idea of which is my favorite.  I have to say humans really.  So, there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment