Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yet another post about New Years and gaming...

Hello all...I have returned to write the blog.  I have emerged from 2011 and I am glad it is over.  I hope 2012 is better.

I will not be looking backwards as many blogs do.  I will be looking forward.  (And, hopefully we will see how well I can get the list done.)

Games I want to play:
Superheroes Unlimited
D&D, Basic-3.5 and even Pathfinder
4E (Yeah, I want to give it another go.  I have most of the books, just running into the issue of who will run...)
A Whitewolf game of some kind
Starwars
A sci-fi game of some kind (Maybe Star Frontiers or Rifts)

Games I plan on running:
Continuing my 2E game
A Starwars game, maybe continuing with the game as it was last year.
A superhero game
My Journey game--more on that later
Maybe even trying to run a 1E game, using Temple of Elemental Evil as a base.
And, running a game or two on Google+ with perhaps the LotFP ruleset

And, that is all I can think of right now...

And, hopefully soon we will have another podcast up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the AD&D, even though I am starting to run Pathfinder there is a nostalgic feeling of running old school Temple of elemental evil and the Descent into the Depths of the Earth?

    ReplyDelete