Friday, September 9, 2011

DCC thoughts...

Well, the people at Goodman Games are closer and closer to releasing their DCC game.  Here is a link to the forum, scroll towards the bottom to look at some of the possible module covers.  The art isn't final.

I like the art and the overall rules of DCC.  Yeah, there are certain people in my group who won't like it (something about wanting to be heroic.  I kid, I kid.  He is a good guy, and he has his own ideas on gaming.  Some of them aren't to bad.)  I plan to pull out the beta-test rules and look them over a little bit more.  I want to look at the Luck roll again.  Thinking about setting that up in one of my own games. Hmmm.  Soon, I will be posting some of the changes I am going to do for my own game.  It will be a mix of 1st and 2nd ed.  AD&D.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment