Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Podcast...up!/Game update

God gods great and smaller, it has been awhile since we did a podcast.  Well, PlayerDave and I, along with a friend named Josh, got together and finally knocked one out.  I am going to make a promise that we will start posting them at least twice a month.  The podcast is on iTunes and here.

In other news, my group started a Wheel of Time game.  I had nothing planned, everything was off the cuff and we all had a blast.  I have decide to use my idea of taking canon and throwing it out the window.  The same main story is going, yet the PCs might stumble into things.  Or not.  It all depends on them as well.  I will let them have a chance, yet it won't be forced.

Doing more gaming tomorrow.  Keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment