Friday, May 25, 2012

D&D Next Playest Part one

I am calling this part one because I'm hoping the second part will include a playtest in the near future.

I have been looking it over, after many errors that might have been WotC misjudging the volume of people, a simple oversight or them messing up.  The short answer is, yeah they had trouble when putting it out this morning, yet it is now in my little hands now.

Second, I must say so far, without having any chance to truly play it yet, there is some 3E stuff, blended with 4E ideas, with a dash of the older school ideas.  I will say there are things I like and things I don't like.  Can't really go into things, because of the rules set forth by WotC.

IF they set forth these rules, in book format, I would buy it and run it with a few bits of tinkering.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment