Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Long time no writing...

I know, the need to write and work on this blog faded for some time.  I haven't stopped gaming, and still looking forward to 5E D&D dropping soon.  I will try and come back to this when I can.  I think the best thing to do is to do it three times a week.  Monday, Wed. and Friday.  Make sure I put down something those days.  And, since today is Wed, seems like a good place to start.

Tomorrow, I should be heading out to get the new Starter Kit that is dropping for 5E.  I am really looking forward to it.  I was part of the beta test, though that fell by the wayside with others wanting to try other games.  And I also grew a bit bored with it.  But, I am also thinking of trying to restart that game or at least attempt to get the group to try it again.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment