Monday, June 27, 2011

Random thoughts while I can't sleep

I know, it is past 4 in the morning.  I can't sleep yet.  Far to much to do.

I am still working on a fantasy novel of mine.

I'm working on a 1st edition campaign that I hope will rock people's socks off.

And, currently I'm listening to the RFI podcast, which can be found here.

Some of my thoughts...
I am loving this guy's blog.  I'm finding so much stuff from his blog to put in that my campaign folder has reached over a hundred pages.  I just now found a god that he has been referring to again and again and again.  After finding it, I love it and it is going into my campaign.

I like RFI.  I also like the others, Save or Die and THACO's Hammer.  All of these are great podcasts, mine is a pale imitation at times.  (Yes, I will be getting a podcast up soon.)  Something I like about them is they get me excited about gaming.  About wanting to run a campaign.  It could also be a bad thing when I get a campaign going, yet that is the nature of the beast.

And, I really, really, REALLY want to run a 1st edition AD&D campaign.  This is the campaign I am working on right now, been working on it for some time.  It will still need a bit before I finally get around to running the dang thing, yet that is also the nature of the beast.

And now, I am going to try and go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank you for the shout-out, always appreciated!
    If you are looking for more information/support for 1E there is Facebook group (1st Edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons) that has a lot of great talk and inspirational material.

    ReplyDelete