Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things...Life and everything else...

I know I haven't posted anything in a bit.  Things keep getting in the way when I try to come up with a topic for writing something.  I will come back when I have something more game related.  Just felt the need to blog about something.

Quasi game related, I have sent out emails and found out what everyone is going to be in my Star Wars game.  I have two Jedi and I wanted to keep it to one, but players tend to disagree with you.  I am not the kind of GM that says no ALL the time.  This is a Dark Times game, and it is their own fault if the Jedi get the rest of the group into trouble.  We have a noble, a scoundrel, two Jedi and a droid.  This should be a fun game.  They are starting on the Outer Rim world of Teth.  I will keep you readers updated when the game starts and how it goes.


Podcast stuff, I have found an easy solution to posting it.  I am a Mac person--I will wait while the scoffing and spitwads fly...done?  Good.  Anyway, I have made a site for my own podcasts and have decided to link them directly in this blog.  It directs you to the other website.  It also has option to subscribe to iTunes.  Have tested the feed and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment